Friday, October 4, 2013

Postnatal Depression


I can't seem to love my child, the problem I have isn't so mild.

'Baby blues' is the expression, the proper words are post natal depression.

The child I have I just want dead, I wont take her it'll be me instead.

The sweetness in her I can't see, Just a devil child that came from me.

The problem I have I cannot discuss, for I look at my child and feel disgust.

Family can't understand what I'm going through, why I feel how I do.

I think why oh why give birth to this thing, and have all the problems a child will bring.

I feel I should kill her and just get rid, why have the problems, why have the kid.

I feel I'm alone in the position I'm in, Does that make me bad and full of sin.

I can't find the love that I feel I should, I dont love this child and don't know if I could.

People stare and think I'm mad, They don't know how I feel, in ways I'm glad.

All I feel is guilt and shame, but I've been told I'm not to blame.

All I want is to love this baby, I might find it one day and get lucky maybe.

Please don't look at me and think I'm wrong, I've wanted to love her all along.

Don't look at me and think how heartless and cold, all I want is my baby near me to hold.

I can't help this feeling of being so low, please don't think of me as a stupid psycho.

No comments:

Post a Comment