Monday, May 13, 2013

Luxurious Hair After Pregnancy


During pregnancy period, especially on late terms, hairs often make a woman glad. They become strong and shining. You just cannot believe that, while looking at comb, you can see no hairs on it. This happens due to your organism's satiation with vitamins, nutritive substances and favorable hormonal background. However, 3-4 months later you can see a reverse process: hairs fall out sometimes, suffer from fragility and look lifeless. Don't panic! Your hairs soon will gain beauty again, but you definitely should help them.
"Delicate" life of a hair

One loses about 60-80 hairs per day. At the same time new ones come to take their place. On average, a hair grows 1-1,5 cm per month. When a new hair is formed in a bulb, old one falls out.

What do we know about our hair?

- Female hairs live up to 10 years, while male ones only ... 3 years

- Blondes have most thick hair - about 140 thousands of hairs. Brunettes - 102 thousands, brown-haired women - 109, red - 88 thousands.

- Nationality, place of living influence thickness of hair. It is known, that natives of South have richer scalp, than natives of North.

- During day time hairs grow quicker, than during night.

- In spring-summer time hairs grow significantly more actively, than in autumn and winter.

- Speed of hair growth depends on age. The most active growth takes place between 15 and 30 years, any by 40 years speed of hair growth begins slowing down significantly.

Business-ladies are in danger!

Unfortunately, not all women can boast of wonderful chevelure in modern conditions of life. According to statistics, by 2010 year alopecia threatens to 70% of men and 10% of women in Europe.

First of all, business-ladies are in risk group. The matter is, that in strong women's blood there's an excess of male hormone testosterone, and it contributes to "business" pelade.

Why do hairs fall out?

When conditions of head skin and blood circulation are normal, there is no excessive falling out of hairs.

Sudden falling out can start because of:

- significant decrease of quantity of estrogens (female sexual hormones) after pregnancy, childbirth;

- taking of some contraceptive preparations, containing substances, increasing level of androgens in blood;

- bad blood circulation;

- lack of nutrition for hair roots;

- operations with usage of general anaesthetic, inflectional diseases of head skin;

- excessive greasiness;

- poor nutrition (lack of vitamins and microelements);

- stresses;

- chronic not getting enough sleep.

Young mother may have several reasons for hair loss: from hormonal ones to problems with sleep, you know, not every baby will sleep 5-6 hours per night since first months, especially if he is on free feeding and is put to breast upon request.

Recipes to keep your hair

In fact, you will not find such advices, like "you need to sleep at least 8 hours per day", or "forget about stresses and be always calm" here. We have to repeat again, that full-value sleep and soul balance are almost unique events for a young mother.

Another obstacle: constant lack of time for yourself. So try not to refuse from your relatives' help: it will be good, if someone of them takes care of a baby during 15-20 minutes, while you will take care of yourself.

One of our readers writes:

- Hairs started fall our strongly 4 months after childbirth. And during following 3 months I lost, probably, 30% of my hairs, they definitely became thin. If I had enough time for myself, I would not lose so much hair. However, when I got tired, during first time I always chose an opportunity to take a nap for another 30 minutes, than doing something useful. When I sounded alarm, I started using tried remedies for hair treatment, and process of falling out slowed down, I saw fewer hairs on my comb. And 2 months later I noticed that my hairs were back to normal again. Sometimes my husband helped me to steal moments for myself, sometimes it was my mother, and I'm very grateful to them for this.

It is important to note, that anyway, you should not panic, as falling out of hair stops on average in 4-6 months simultaneously with hormonal reconstruction of organism. But the question is about how much hair you can lose. While correct care you can prevent excessive hair loss, and renew damaged hair and head skin.

So, try one of following effective methods of struggle against hair loss:

1. Apply steamed out rye-bread on wet hair, rub in skin slightly and wrap up your head with a warm towel. 30 minutes later, massaging head skin and wiping hair, wash out bread and rinse with one of herbal extracts, for example, nettle or rosemary extract.

2. Rub egg yolk in moistened hair, massaging head skin, wrap up head warmly and in 30 minutes wash your hair the way you wash them with shampoo.

3. You can wash you hair with warm buttermilk, rubbing it carefully in head skin.

Wrap up head for 30 minutes, and then rinse with warm herbal extract or decoction carefully, according to following receipts:

- Prepare a decoction of honeysuckle stalks (6 table spoons for 1liter of water, boil 10 minutes, draw for 30 minutes, filter) and use for washing your hair, if you suffer from shedding, during 3 weeks every other day.

- In German folk-medicine they use extract of nasturtium leaves and small nettle for rubbing in head skin while hair shedding.

- If you suffer from itch while dandruff and hair shedding, then you should wash your hair with a strong decoction of equal parts of willow rind and burdock roots.

- Take 20 roots of calamus, 20 g of burdock root, 25 g of great nettle, 10 g of calendula flowers, boil everything in 1 liter of boiling water on slow fire during 5 minutes. Decoction should draw in warm place for 2 hours. After you filter it, use it for smearing your hair and slight massage, after washing your hair. Repeat the procedure 5-6 times during month.

- One of effective remedies against hair shedding is washing hair with calamus and burdock roots 3 times per week during month. To prepare it take 2 table spoons of both roots, add a couple of handfuls of hop cones, pour with 1 liter of boiling water, boil during 5 minutes, draw.

- Take 3 table spoons of nettle leaves and 3 table spoons of coltsfoot leaves, brew in 1 liter of boiling water and 1 hour later filter, wash your hair 3 times per week during month, massaging head skin.

- If you can stand garlic smell well, try to rub garlic juice, mixed with honey in proportion 1 : 2, in your head skin. Carry out this procedure every other day during month. With this procedure completed, rinse hair carefully with one of herbal decoctions with deodorant qualities, for example rosemary.

Here are some other receipts from our readers:

- Carry out a course of hair treatment, consisting of 10 procedures: once a week you need to do masks, containing: egg yolk, 6 drops of appropriate for you oils and 1 mL of vegetable oil. Jojoba or avocado oils are better. Camomile, rosemary, sage, lemon, ylang-ylang, clary, lavender - these are essential oils, most popular while hair shedding treatment. Jojoba oils are used while dandruff. If you have no jojoba oil, then you can replace it by some other one. You should spread this mixture on your hair evenly, cover head with a cap, leave for 40-90 minutes, and then you need to wash your hair.

- If you have no allergy on onion, then you can mix onion juice and honey in equal parts and rub in hair 30 minutes before you wash your head. Use hair conditioners for sure and comb hair very cautiously. You also can cut your hair shorter, so that to renew an intensive growth of stronger hair.

- Another "onion" receipt: add onion peel to an oak rind decoction. Boil during 5 minutes. This receipt is especially useful for greasy hair.

- Massage salt in head skin during 2-3 minutes, then wash hair with shampoo.

What are other ways to help to your hair?

- During post-natal period take polyvitamins for nursing mothers.

- Eat less salty, smoked and pickled food. It is easier to observe this recommendation for nursing mothers: this is one of the conditions of a diet for nursing women, to avoid baby's allergic reaction.

- Use hair-dryer seldom - hot air deprives hair of moisture and makes them fragile. You should better create a turban of a towel, and then allow your hair dry naturally.

- Change combs more often, micro-cracks on them - are niches for reproduction of microbes that damage head skin.

16 comments:

  1. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! BARBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Looking for the best sushi nyc has,check out SUSHI here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic.BARBER SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info.SUSHI PLATTER

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!Check out our SUSHI and SUSHI PLATTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best article thank you for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog frequently for some today's post.sushi catering and sushi grade fish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by chance, and I’m shocked why this accident didn’t happened earlier! sushi and sushi catering

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.barber and barber shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.
    Take a look at our sushi catering that we do in nyc, as the url https://www.sushisushinyc.com/catering

    ReplyDelete
  10. You produced some decent points there. I looked on the internet with the issue and discovered most individuals is going as well as with all your internet site. what is sushi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. sushi platter

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am happy to find this post very useful for me. as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. Sushi Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. funny photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!tien dien tu

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am happy to find this post very useful for me. as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. ezismile.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful.staff for hire

    ReplyDelete