When a couple decides to start a family, one of the immediate concerns that have to be addressed is whether the woman can get pregnant fast. A lot of women find getting pregnant seem effortless and normal. However, a good number still have trouble conceiving due to many factors.
It becomes especially harder when a woman turns 40 and above. Older women face more serious infertility issues than younger women. It is a known fact that a woman's fertility rate declines rapidly as she turns 30. Even more so, every year after that. By the time she reaches 40, it becomes even harder to get pregnant, much less get pregnant fast.
This has become a growing concern for women around the world who are in their forties and are still thinking of conceiving children. Although modern medicine has discovered innovative ways to make pregnancy possible to women with age, it's a method that is expensive and is not immediately available in many countries.
Well, worry no more. There is still hope for you and thousands of women out there who want to get pregnant fast even at 45. Here's how:
- To get pregnant fast, be prepared physically, mentally and emotionally. It can be harder to bear and raise children when you are a lot older compared to when you are in your twenties. But this shouldn't stop you from pursuing your goal. Staying healthy is key. Have a balanced diet of fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat also foods that are known to boost fertility such as whole grain breads and full dairy products.
- Have a regular check-up with your doctor to keep a close monitor on your health, particularly your reproductive system. Your doctor may also be able to prescribe some fertility supplements that you can take and help increase your chances to get pregnant fast.
- Stress reduction is important to raise the possibility for you to get pregnant fast. Stress is a huge factor that causes infertility in both men and women. You need to ease you stress away by doing relaxing activities such as going to a spa.
- Timing of your sexual intercourse is important if you want to get pregnant fast. Having sexual intercourse during your ovulation period is recommendable. However, when you ovulate, it doesn't automatically means that you are fertile. Fertility period varies from one woman to another. To be certain, check with your gynecologist.
- To help you get pregnant fast, don't think that you alone needs to be tended upon. Your partner should also be checked by a doctor to guarantee that he doesn't have infertility issues himself.