Every woman, of child bearing age, wants to be aware of early pregnancy symptoms, so that she can have a proper journey through her pregnancy period. Pregnancy period is nine-month phase in every woman's life, which makes her a complete woman in herself as she is carrying a new life within her. Unawareness about the symptoms can lead to late knowledge about the pregnancy and till then it is quite possible that one can miss the initial care for the growing baby. It is very important to be careful from the beginning of the pregnancy period and first trimester (whole pregnancy period is divided into three trimesters) is very crucial for the baby. In order to have a smooth ride over this period it is essential to know the right symptoms of the pregnancy so that the expecting mothers can plan a proper care for themselves and their baby inside them. Though it can be said that some symptoms are quite common and happen to every pregnant lady still it can't be generalized.
Common Symptoms Of The Pregnancy
- Missed period (amenorrhea) is usually the first sign among the early symptoms of pregnancy. But if you miss your periods normally then it can't be a significant symptom. It is quite possible that, if you are underweight, or you are having anxiety or you are stressed then also you might miss your period. Besides this it is also possible that you may have slight bleeding around the time of your period and still you are pregnant.
- Enlargement of breasts can also signify that you are pregnant. The veins over the breasts become quite prominent and there is tenderness around the breasts.
- If there is a feeling of tiredness and dizziness around whole day then there are chances you are pregnant. This symptom is one of the major early symptoms of pregnancy .That feeling of dizziness is very different and you normally feel like sleeping whole day. If you are working then it is quite possible your friends will catch you taking small naps while working.
- Nausea and vomiting, quite significant early symptom of pregnancy may occur during any time of the day during pregnancy. It can be due to any bad smell or bad taste or just like that. So be prepared to carry your vomit bag always with you when you are pregnant.
- Taste change during pregnancy is very significant. Some food can taste good to you, which you loathed the most in past. You can find yourself craving for some specific food at very odd hours of the day.
- Hormonal changes within yourself can make you emotional during your pregnancy days. You can get sentimental without any reason. There can be occasional mood swings.
- Frequent urination is one of the early symptoms of pregnancy. You can pass little amount of urine at odd hours of the day.
The symptoms discussed above can't be taken as a thumb rule symptoms for pregnancy. It is quite possible that some woman may experience all the symptoms and some might not. Awareness about these symptoms helps you in having a clue about your pregnancy. If you find yourself going through some symptoms then you should have a pregnancy test and without losing time consult a doctor.