Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Secrets to Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally - Spiritual Battles to Get Pregnant and Conceive


Are you embarrassed by how long you have waited to get pregnant? Do you have concerns about your ovulation? Are you afraid your fallopian tube may be blocked? Is delayed pregnancy making you feel less of a real woman and more like a barren? There are top secrets to get pregnant quickly and naturally your doctor may be overlooking or may not even be aware of. And if you lay your hands on these secrets and diligently apply them, you will become pregnant within 2 months.

Why you should consider an effective natural method to get pregnant quickly? This is because of the side effects and dangers of other methods and the high cost and complexities of such medical procedures and interventions, which at times does not make you pregnant. Also remember that you are not fighting against flesh and blood; but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Eph. 6: 12).

One secret that will help you to get pregnant safely and naturally and give birth to healthy babies is to take up the WHOLE armor of God through prayers. Most women neglect this simple fact and begin to spend thousands of dollars on complex medical procedures and techniques that may not work.

If you want to get pregnant quickly and naturally within 2 months you must pray the following power prayers with faith:

  • First, begin to thank God for yet another day. Thank God for your marriage. Millions are still unmarried.



  • Lord, you are the one that ordained marriage and you decreed that we should be fruitful and multiply.



  • Therefore, I come to you and ask that you make my spouse and I to become fruitful, in the name of Jesus.



  • Whatever is not fruitful is not of God; therefore I reject it in the name of Jesus.



  • I command all anti-fruitfulness powers to dry up concerning my family in Jesus name.



  • Jehovah God, you made Hannah fruitful after many years. Do the same for my family in Jesus name.



  • Jehovah God, you wiped the tears and covered the shame of Hannah. Do the same for my family in Jesus name.



  • I declare today that with you Jehovah all things are possible. Let there be the cry of a baby in this house in Jesus name.



  • Lord God, you visited Sarah and a miracle pregnancy happened in her life. Do the same for me in Jesus name.



  • Jehovah God, give us miracle pregnancy. Do what will make the world to celebrate us.



  • The God of Hannah, disappoint every medical report in Jesus name. Give us miracle pregnancy. Use my family as evidence that you are the living God. Give us a new song.



  • Today, I divorce every spirit husband or wife and command them to die in Jesus name. I release my children to come to me now, in Jesus name.



  • Exodus 23: 26 - there shall none be barren in my house. I resist you Satan in Jesus name.



  • I know the God that made Hannah to dance will make me to dance.



  • Thank you, Father for answered prayers. My spouse and I shall testify in Jesus name.

Repeat the prayers every day - morning, afternoon and at night before bed.

Here, you are using the armor of God to deal with every spiritual powers fighting against your pregnancy.

The second top secret to get pregnant quickly and naturally is to acquire the right knowledge that will help you to conceive and give birth to healthy babies within 2 months. Remember, my people perish for lack of knowledge...

It is wise to acquire the right knowledge that will help you get pregnant quickly and naturally. You can understand so many things about your body, hormonal changes, the type of food you should eat and not eat, chemicals in your home that may be sabotaging your efforts to get pregnant, your ideal weight to get pregnant, and much more.

You can get some of these facts from a good book or the internet. Once you know what may be the cause of your problem, you can then take specific steps to solve it. No more dilly-dallying!

There is a book I have recommended to several women in my community and all of them became pregnant within a very short time after knowing what they did not understand about their body before. Do you understand your body very well? Your doctor will not know, your husband will not know. Only you can explain how you feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment