When you are trying to get pregnant fast, but it is not happening yet, so you may not feel so good when you see another people are having a baby. It is a fact that having a baby should not be a difficult mission at all. However, it is a very difficult mission for some couples. Infertility is considered to be the problem that most couples are experiencing.
If you are trying to get pregnant fast, then the food you eat is considered to be the most important thing and the techniques in this article may be able to help solving your problem as well.
First, you need to understand that anything you eat will have an effect on your body. This is the reason why your body should be well prepared before trying to have a baby. In addition, you also need to understand that when you start adjusting your diet in order to prepare yourself for having a baby, this process may take approximately 3 - 12 months before you can see the result.
If you do not know about how to adjust your diet, then below are 9 tips that can be followed.
1. If you are trying to get pregnant fast, then you need to stop smoking. Just keep in mind that the fertility in both you and your partner can be reduced by doing this behavior. In addition, smoking will lengthen your time frame to conceive as well. So, stop smoking is considered to be the first step that you and your partner should follow.
2. Aside from stop smoking, both you and your partner should stop drinking alcohol as well.
3. If you are trying to get pregnant fast, stop having any form of caffeine is highly recommended. Even there is no official evidence to prove this, but having caffeine is not good for your health anyway.
4. You should try to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables every day because they have higher nutritional content and low levels of pesticides.
5. You should try to drink lots of water, eight glasses per day is highly recommended because the excess toxins can be flushed out of your body.
6. If you are trying to get pregnant fast, you do not have to eat much, but small portions should be taken in every 3 hours. Besides, this method can help sustaining your blood sugar levels as well. Progesterone will be blocked and your body will release too much adrenalin when your blood sugar is dropping. This is considered to be a good condition for people who are trying to have a baby.
7. Adding zinc in your diet is highly recommended because zinc is considered to be very important for fertility and lower the chance of miscarriage in women, and producing quality sperm in men. Zinc can be easily found in pumpkin seeds, cashew nuts, and crab meat.
8. If you are trying to get pregnant fast, you should try to take vitamin B, especially vitamin B6 which can help balancing your hormones. Vitamin B6 can be found in bananas, sunflower seeds, lentils, tinned salmon, and chicken. Vitamin B12 is also good for your cellular reproduction in women, and good for increasing sperm count for men. Vitamin B12 can be found in lamb, sardines, chicken, and marmite.
9. If you are trying to get pregnant fast, having more fiber foods is recommended since your system will stay clean and this method is good for fertility as well.
However, before adjusting your diet as mentioned, just make sure that you are fine. If you have any health problems, then you need to see your doctor and fix the problems before start adjusting your diet.